Saturday, December 7, 2019
House Tour is from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: Tickets $15/Person
Luncheon at 12:00 – Lake House Restaurant (formerly Larkins): Tickets $20/Person Luncheon Ticket Deadline 11/29/19 – Seating is limited – Please Call for Tickets
Proceeds: Proceeds go to support local charities
Fairfield Mountains Chapel Women of the Church
1384 Buffalo Creek Road, Lake Lure, NC 28746
Phone: 828-625-2411 – Website: fairfieldmountainschapel.org
Special thanks to our featured homeowners:
Bill & Maureen (Moe) Bay, Mike & Marcia Fitzgerald
Gary & Diane Howard, Susan King, and John & Fay Kobland
The Fairfield Mountains Chapel Women of the Church are pleased to host the “It’s a Wonderful Life in Lake Lure,” annual Christmas Walk (Home Tour) on Saturday, December 7th. Proceeds from the Christmas Walk are donated to local charities benefiting the Lake Lure community. Five exquisite homes will be open for touring from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Two homes are located off Boys Camp Road, two homes are in Rumbling Bald Resort and one is in GreyRock.
A Christmas luncheon will be held at the Lake House Restaurant, Bar and Grill at 12:00 noon following the tour.
- Tickets for the Christmas Walk are $15.00 per person and will be available for sale at Fairfield Mountains Chapel every Sunday in November
- You may call 828-625-2411 – Monday through Thursday to reserve a ticket.
- You may also purchase tickets for the walk at the first house you visit.
- The luncheon cost is $20.00 and must be paid in advance by November 29th.
- The Luncheon Ticket Deadline is 11/29/19 – Seating is limited.
NOTE: IN CASE OF CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER, THE COST OF THIS TICKET WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION.